Only you have the power to change your life, and you only have one life. Make it count!
Are you unhappy in your current career? Do you feel stuck where you are? Are you fearful of what could happen if you decide to make a change for yourself? I’m sure you are because you are probably focusing on the negative “what if’s.” What if you switched your thinking and put your focus on the positive possibilities?
Think about it. You probably spend more time working than anything else. 8-10 hours or more per day is a lot of time to be unhappy. Plus most people are constantly plugged into their job via e-mail on some sort of mobile device. You can’t even go on vacation these days without feeling like you have to check-in with work. That’s a little ridiculous. It’s no wonder that all of the negativity manifests itself into other areas of your life, including your eating habits.
Let’s do a little exercise:
- Close your eyes.
- Take a deep breath in and slowly let it out.
- Picture yourself in your current career and how it makes you feel.
- Now picture yourself in your dream job. Think about what is holding you back. What are you afraid of and if you make a change, what are the chances that those fears are really going to happen?
- Now push through the fear, make the change! What do you see? How do you feel? How do you think those feeling will manifest into other areas of your life?
- Take another deep breath and slowly let it out.
- Open your eyes.
If you’d like a little more help with a change in lifestyle, consider reaching out to me for a free, no obligation health history consultation. If this sounds interesting, please e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org.